I love them too! The colors are great. It was so fun having you guys stop over tonight, you're boys are so darling, sorry Sadie was a little rough with Stryder she just can't get enough of babies! Hopefully he won't be scared of her next time, she is just so into babies right now.
6 comments:
I love your pictures! What a cute family!
I love them too! The colors are great. It was so fun having you guys stop over tonight, you're boys are so darling, sorry Sadie was a little rough with Stryder she just can't get enough of babies! Hopefully he won't be scared of her next time, she is just so into babies right now.
Oh how fabulous! Love it! The kids are growin up so fast! Totally adorable!
What a pretty Turquoise color...where did you find that??!!
Yes you are a super cute family! Your mom is beautiful and I love the 3 girls in the front, absolutely adorable.
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! You wrote on your blog!! :-) We had a great time. So glad we got to see so much of you. Can't wait for August! Love ya.
Post a Comment