Monday, December 31, 2007

Griffin's first Christmas


For Christmas this year Griffin decided that he wanted to start smiling... A LOT. He is always so happy. This year we had Christmas Eve and the Rawlings home, which included, Shopping at the mall (insane I know, but it really is a lot of fun) Fondue, our new favorite is grilling the shrimp... YUM Opening our Pajamas, and playing lots of Wii. Then on Christmas morning we opened presents, ate breakfast and headed over to the Rane's for Lunch and to talk to Jason. We also exchanged gifts there. We really had a great time with all of our family! Thanks to all for all you do.

3 comments:

angela said...

He is so big!! What a cute smile! So, maybe you have inspired me to actually post blogs to the account Jon made 6 months ago . . . I'll let you know. Thanks for the pics!

Ang

RawRaw Rawlings Blog said...

He is my favorite nephew!

Roxanne said...

He's getting so big! How fun is that! I love his dark hair too!!