So I have been a total procrastinator. We blessed Griffin on January 6th, and he was a little angel for the blessing. He didn't make a peep during the whole thing. Thanks to everyone that came (and those who wanted to but were either sick or live too far away) we love everyone! and thanks Mindi for letting us use your ADORABLE outfit!
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Griffin's Blessing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My favorite pic is the one of Griffin all by himself. He's growing up so big!!! What a cutie! It makes me nervous if I ever have a boy! :-)
Angela
oh he is just so precious!!! i'm so glad i was able to see you two while i was in utah!
Oh look how cute he looks! I'm so sad that we couldn't be there after words but glad we were able to be there for the blessing. Love you guys!
Post a Comment