So earlier this week I was putting griffin down for some "Tummy Time" and my back went out on me. I laid there for a minute trying to decide if i could get up by myself or if I should call Grant. After a few minutes of trying to get up by myself the furthest i got was on my knees. I felt bad for calling Grant but I needed help up. After i wasn't feeling better a day later we went to the Chiropractor. He said that my left hip dropped 5 mm lower than my right and that to fix it a need to go in 3 times a week for a month, plus my neck is messed up too so he recommended that I go in once a month for treatment. YIKES! Not only does our insurance not cover this, but that's a lot of time to spend at a Chiropractor's office. So now we need to make the decision on whether or not to continue the treatment of my neck. I think that I definitely need to get my hip fixed. Any suggestions? Is he after our money or will it really help?
2 comments:
I don't know how much he would be charging you but it seems like that's a pretty major thing to be out of whack. I think better to get it fixed now so you can have more babies!!
:-)
Oh, trust me, it will help. At least if you have the right kind of chiro. I had the same problem in high school (hips out of whack) and he got me straightened out in a few months. I went from not being able to sit through a 50 minute class in a desk, to being able to sit through classes all day. Of course, I miss my chiro these days, it's been way too long since I've been.
Post a Comment