Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tagged . . .

Thanks Ang!

10 years ago: I was 13 years old and ready to finish 7th grade.YIKES! I was playing softball and Basketball (Volleyball wasn't introduced to me yet:)) I guess I was just having fun...Not much else you can do at 13

5 things on my list to do today:
Clean the kitchen
Play With Griff:)
Laundry (not that it will get done)
Make dinner
Watch lost season 2 disc 3 (We are definitely hooked, and trying to get caught up. Thank you Netflix!)

5 snacks I enjoy:
Chocolate Chips straight out of the bag...Thanks mom
Ice cream
Chips.
Salsa
soda

What would I do if I were suddenly made a billionaire?
I would get a car that I don't have to bend over to put Griffin in, I can't decide if I would move or not, we love our neighborhood too much! I would buy a piano, and clothes...Mainly shoes:)

5 places I have lived:
West Jordan, UT
Riverton, UT
Bluffdale, UT
Provo, UT
North Salt Lake, UT


5 jobs I have had:
KB Toys
Grandview Elementary School
Us Bank
Utah Metals
Stayner, Bates and Jensen

3 things you don't know about me:
I don't like to clean the dishes. ESPECIALLY BOTTLES
Even though my parents have a cabin at Bear Lake, and we are up there all the time, I am not a big fan of water, unless it is really warm.
I like to cook food for anyone but myself. Thank goodness for Grant or I would never eat!

I Tag... Mike So you will have something on your blog besides music, Mindi, Shea, and Amber

0 comments: