Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Weekend in Vegas!

A couple of weeks ago, we went down to Vegas for my cousins wedding. They had a nice little ceremony in the Relief Society Room, and then yummy dinner and dancing afterwards. It was so much fun to see my cousins! We don't get to see them very often because now we are spread out all over the place. But we had fun bowling swimming, and eating at In and Out. Thanks Rawlings clan for the fun time!

Grandma Rox and Griff after swimming


The fam at the Bowling Alley, and yes I did bowl...I did crappy but i did it!


My cousins little girl Allie. She bowled for me the second game because I was done. She did better than I did the first time around. Thanks Allie!

My cute little family before the wedding

Mom and Dad


grant made a castle out of the name cards after dinner. Good job honey!



It wasn't just any body's castle, it was Mickey and Minnie's!


This one is for you Ang(e), Griff likes to put his toys and socks in his mouth and leave them there. *jon I put the "e" there just for you*

6 comments:

angela said...

I'm laughing at the Ang(e). Thanks for being on my side!! (I think)

Cute pics! Sad we couldn't be there. It would have been fun!

Amber Volle said...

Any updates on your back? What did you guys decided to do in the end?

hotlasagna said...

Beck, in your zeal to correctly write ange's name you completely butchered mine, I couldn't figure out who you were referring to for like 10 minutes....

The Reynolds Family said...

Jackson has those same baseball socks!!:) Griff is super cute!!! I can't believe how much he has grown! He's such a big boy!

melynda said...

i cant believe how cute he is, i love the hair. linc loves to put stuff like that in his mouth too.

Emily said...

I am so glad that you found my blog! You have such a cute little family:)