Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tagged

Thanks Shea! JOYS: 1-My sweet sweet husband! Grant really know how to spoil me and i love him SO MUCH!. 2-Cute little Griffin, He is so cute! he is always making me laugh. His newest thing is to mimmick the sounds that i make...I guess I should stop spitting now eh?:) 3-Shopping, even if i don't buy things I like to get out of the house and look around. FEARS: 1-Losing Griffin and Grant. 2-Rolloer Coasters. I cannot go on roller coasters. They scare me to death. I am not a fun person to go to a theme park with. I will be a great baby watcher if we ever go with a group of friends. 3-Airplanes. I know it is stupid, but I hate flying. I pretty much hyperventilate every time I have to get on a plane. I would rather drive than fly. GOALS: 1-Go to the Temple more. It is so important to go, and the Temple is SO close I really don't have an excuse to not go. 2-Learn how to sew. I am in the process of this one. My mom and I are sewing some skirts right now. I would like to take a class this summer because I really have NO IDEA how to sew. 3-To be able to run again. Ever since my back went out I haven't been the same. I have exercises to help, I am just sick of not being able to do the things I love. OBSESSIONS: 1-Twighlight. Yes, I am one of those people. I absolutely love this series! I can't wait for the movie to come out, and for the new book to come out! 2-Biggest Loser. I love that show, and I even bought the Biggest Loser workout videos. They are AWESOME. If you ever want a good workout, you should try those videos. 3-Shoes, just ask grant he'll tell you all about it. RANDOM FACTS: 1- I don't like to use the same towel or washcloth twice. If I can at all help it, I use a fresh one each time I shower or wash my face. 2- I hate cleaning bottles. If I can at all get around it I do. I even bought a dish waser rack so I can throw them in there. 3-I don't like feet. I used to cry when my dad would tease me with his feet, or if my siblings put there feet on my bed. I don;t know why, it's just the way I am, I still don't like people's feet on my bed, but I don't say anything anymore.

0 comments: