Saturday, July 12, 2008

More about Griffin

Griffin is 8 months old! I can't believe that he is getting so old so fast! This last week he started "Crawling" he isn't quite up on his hands and knees yet, but he has figured out how to go forward. A couple days ago he would only crawl to cheerios, but now if he sees something he wants he will make a break for it. I love Griffin so much! I am glad that I get to spend all day with him and watch him grow.

8 comments:

kstrack said...

What a cutie! Go Griff! It won't be too long until you are running wild and your mom will wish you could only sit there and play with toys! :)

Amber said...

He is so cute! I miss you guys!

angela said...

Go Griffin Go!

Jennifer said...

He is a doll! Such good news! I can't wait to see him crawl around! I love the new background on your blog. :-)

Anonymous said...

You better watch out Griffin is on the Loose. He is going to be all over the place. I can't wait. :)
Gma Rox

Leib Family said...

CUTE little booger! It was so fun today swimming. We will keep doing it the rest of the summer, k! Love ya. Thanks for being such a good friend. :)

hotlasagna said...

I love the little Griff-man!

melynda said...

he is so dang cute, i think he looks just like you becky.