Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Just Something

I have a lot of pictures and a LOT more to come in the next couple of weeks. So I decided I would just post a couple of recent pictures of my sweet little boy. and blog about our summer adeventures a little later...Enjoy



7 comments:

angela said...

Hasn't anyone taught my nephew how to eat?? He's getting it all over his face!! I better come quick to teach him before it's too late. Miss you but we're EXCITED you are coming!

Anonymous said...

What a cute boy. He just makes me happy to be around him. I can't wait to chase him around my house. He is going to one curious boy.

gma- Rox

kstrack said...

What a cutie! I can't wait to spend the weekend with you guys!

Anonymous said...

Becki- your little boy is so cute! CONGRATS ( I know I am a little late but its better late then never) Hope you and Grant are doing well!

Jenny said...

What! Will was so awesome! Now I am even madder that Chelsea is gone...that show makes me SO mad!!!

Jennifer said...

Such a cute little boy!

The Lunts said...

Hey Becki, I am so glad you found us! Your little family is sooo cute! I cant believe you have a kid! Craziness! Tell your family hi!!!