Monday, August 11, 2008

Just some more griffin

I love being a mommy, and I love my little boy!




5 comments:

Amber said...

He is so funny! I love the picture of him in the fridge!

Cherice said...

You little boy is so stinkin cute. Being a mom is the best huh. I am so happy that I get to play with my little guy!! We move back to UT in Oct, our boys should have a play date :-)!!!

mindi said...

Oh Griffin is so cute! Kaleb really liked the pictures too - they made him laugh at how cute Griff is.

Guinevere said...

Girl, he should be on the cover of baby magazines!!

Ange said...

Becki, It's Ange Murtha. I found your blog on Shea's. Your baby is so cute. It amazes me that we are old enough to be parents. It looks like you are doing great.