Monday, August 11, 2008

More Bear Lake

We have been Bear Lake Monsters this year! It has been so much fun going up there so often! Thanks Mom and Dad for all the fun.

Grandpa James and Griffers




Like father like son... I thought this was absolutely adorable! I love my boys







Griffin absolutely loves Sam. They had so much fun together





The boys talking deck talk




It really threw me off when I waled in to check on Griffin during his nap...keep in mind this is a few weeks ago and now he is standing instead of just sitting in his crib




Mike found a nice spot to sit in on the beach.




grant and sam's "Sand house"



Cami and Dwight after there oreo war i think...

2 comments:

angela said...

Cute pictures! Thanks for posting them so I could see all the fun. I love that little Griffers and can't wait to see him! BTW - did you get another new swim suit?? We can't be twins anymore??

mindi said...

How fun!!! I love the distant picture of Grant and Griffin sitting on the shore - how precious - you'll have to frame that one!