Friday, September 12, 2008

I Love My Eternal Family


I just wanted to say how grateful I am to my sweet husband for taking me to the Temple so that we can be an Eternal Family. I love you Grant!

8 comments:

Becki said...

Love you too babe!

angela said...

Beck, that's sick!! Love ya too Grant!!

(in a i'm the coolest sis-in-law ever kind of way)

Cherice said...

your such a cute little wifey. I am excited to get together when I get home too!!! Its getting closer, hurray. Our boys will be best friends haha!!! I wish we would of hung out more in hs, don't know why we didn't. Oh and you look so so so cute in your wedding pics!!!

Shannon Ireland said...

What a cute picture! Hey thanks for letting Doug steal Grant yesterday, I heard they had lots of fun!

The Lunts said...

Hi How ya doin? Ya I am so proud of him, he is so diffrent and I am so happy for him! Hope all is well tell your fam hi!!

hotlasagna said...

Beck, that's beautiful! Please forgive my wife. I have always loved GeeRant.

Shelese said...

Hey I saw your blog on someone elses page. It is super cute!

Meredith said...

Becki!
Hey! Found your blog from Kristie H.'s. So fun to see you and your cute little familY!!! You guys are adorable!

-Meredith (Lloyd) McIlrath