Monday, October 27, 2008

It's About Time!

I know I know! It has been a long time since I updated you all on our busy lives. We had a busy fun filled summer!


My cousin Brian got married in August to Nirmala, i don't have any pictures from the temple, but I wish that I had because Nirmala Looked beautiful. This picture is from their Hindu Ceremony. It was at the Hare Krishna Temple in Spanish fork.




Cami will probably hurt me., but she never wears pink and I think that she looks so good in it. She was a Bridesmaid for Nirmala. Isn't she cute?


Griffin was being a little stinker while daddy was feeding him...



Grant got these pretty flowers for me for our 3 year engagement anniversary. Isn't He cute?

2 comments:

Ange said...

What a sweet husband to get you flowers and even remember when you got engaged. Romantic!

RawRaw Rawlings Blog said...

Got to love that Grant. Way to go.
Momma Rox