My sister and her way fun family were able to come into town for a couple of weeks, and boy was it fun. Griffin had so much fun with his cousins and learned lots of new things. We were able to spend a lot of time together and it was nice to have the whole family there. Here are a few highlights...
We Celebrated Jon's Birthday....Lindsay did not like the Rawlings family version of "Happy Birthday"
The family, minus me, went to the Air Show
Grandpa James read a lot of Skippy Jon Jones
Griffin got to hold his Cousin Ashley.
We went to Lagoon...
And we went to the Zoo. Griffin's favorite part about the zoo was the elephant. and Cassidy's cool wagon. I wish that I had video of Griff in the fountains at Lagoon. We had to pull him away he was having so much fun, and he was making everyone laugh. My little boy LOVES water. We also Celebrated Cassidy's 1st birthday. Unfortunately I wasn't feeling so hot so I didn't take any pictures. We really enjoyed the time we had with our family. I love them all so much. It's always hard to see my sister go home. On the up side though I on;y have 7 weeks until my due date. Stryder will be here in no time. :-)
Monday, June 22, 2009
Bylunds come to town!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Griff is so cute! And i can't believe Stryder will be here so soon!!! Two kids? My goodness!
Fun times with family! I can't believe that you will have a new little one in 7 weeks. I have not even really seen you pregnant. With all this crazy weather I have not taken the kids out much. All of us mom's need to go to the park soon!
How fun! Sounds like you guys had great time! I hope things go well for you these next few weeks. I am excited for you!
You guys have been having tons of fun!! I can't wait to see your new little guy in 7 weeks.
What happened to Griffin's hair? Well, he is cute either way! I bet you are so excited for Stryder (cute name) to come. I hope everything is going well for your cute family.
We definitely had a lot of fun! Thanks for spending so much time with us. We can't wait for Stryder to come also. Hooray!
I heard the good news! Congrats on your new baby! Can't wait to see pictures.
Post a Comment