Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Stryder!!!

Our sweet little Stryder Bingham Rane joined our family on Wednesday July 29. He weighed in at 7lbs 5oz (which is 4 oz smaller than Griff) And 20 1/2 inches long. Would you like our story?
I had my weekly appointment that morning. And I was REALLY hoping she would tell me that I was in labor and to go straight down to Labor and Delivery. It didn't exactly go that way. I was dilated to a 4, so she decided to strip my membranes again. While she was stripping them she asked if I would mind if she "accidentally" broke my water. I was THRILLED! So my water broke and I went down to L&D. They started me on pitocin at around 11. I got my epidural around noon. Started pushing at 3 and at 3:06. Yes I pushed through 2 contractions and he was here. Amazing, I pushed for and hour with the Griffster. We are all doing extremely well. Stryder is loving to sleep right now. Griffin is loving his baby brother and thinks it is really funny when Stryder's arms hit him in the face. Griffin will sit by the swing and bouncer just staring at Baby Brother.





13 comments:

kstrack said...

So cute! I can't wait to meet the cutie!

Nick, Jess and Bridger said...

ohhh, he is such a cutie...I can't wait to hold him again.

Chris and Jamie said...

Even though you cheated a little, I'm still glad he came a little early for ya! He's super cute and it's good that Griffin isn't jealous!

angela said...

Cute little guy we like to call our nephew! Congrats! Can't wait to meet him.

Shannon Ireland said...

Congratulations! He is such a cute little baby! I really enjoyed cuddling him! Yay, We are not pregnant anymore!

The Lunts said...

COngrats Becky he is adorable!

Amber Volle said...

Congratulations guys! He sure is cute and that's the kind of labor women like me would kill for. Then again, this time I get to pick the date more or less and I walk right in, they cut me open and the baby's here. Aside from the cutting open part, it's a pretty nice birth. Way to go Stryder on making a quick and easy entrance into the world!

Amber said...

Becki he is so cute! Congratulations!

Tashina said...

He is so sweet, Becki! And you look fantastic! I'm so excited for you guys!

Ficker Family said...

Oh my gosh, what a beautiful little boy. What a beautiful little family you have!!! You look great. I would love to come meet little Stryder sometime when things have calmed down for you. He's so sweet!

Anonymous said...

The Rane boys are the cutest, sweetest, most adorable boys EVER!!! So what if I am the grandma. I love your little family. :)

Gma ROX ROX ROX

Scooby and Jon said...

So so cute. Congratulations.

Shannon said...

That hospital picture is so precious! Congratulations your guys.