Saturday, August 22, 2009

Baby Pictures

Grant's sister Melissa came over and took Stryder's pictures the other day. They turned out so CUTE! These are just a few of my favs. Stryder is still just as little as can be. On Monday he weighed 7lbs 6 oz. (1 ounce bigger than his birth weight. I figure he must have lost a lot of weight under that Billy Bed. Griffin is getting better and better at being Big Brother. He LOVES Stryder!





8 comments:

Shelese said...

Congrats! I love the one with him hugging the puppy. So cute!

Meredith said...

SO cute! Congratulations!!

Mom of three ♥ said...

He is so cute! Congrats again.. I will have to see when I can come over and see him in person.

Roxanne said...

Yes, he's adorable!!! cutest baby pictures around!

Tashina said...

Awww! Beck, he is so cute!

angela said...

Too cute! I love them. We need one for our fridge... hint hint. Love ya!

Tami said...

He is such a cute baby! I love when they are so tiny. You guys did such a great job taking the pics, they look just as good as if you had taken him somewhere!

Draper's said...

He is so cute! Great pics! Way to go Griff on being a big brother. I love that he loves him so much!!