Friday, December 4, 2009

My Job

I get a lot of questions about what I do for a living and I think a lot of people really don't understand. Bellow is an example of stuff we create on a daily basis. This is a building that is being added onto as we speak but the developer wants to start selling rooms before it is finished. He sends us the plans and we build it in 3D, we match materials and surroundings to get it to look just like it will eventually look. I created about 90% of the content from start to finish, the only rooms I didn't create were the Pub, fitness room, and the Theater.
So now you know what I do. To answer a common question I say "no I don't take pictures for a living."

Check out our website to see all the stuff we do!
www.XR3D.com

4 comments:

Scooby and Jon said...

That's what Jon would love to do. Right now he plays on google sketch book, but he is hoping to major in 3d graphic engineering.

Rachelle Rawlings said...

Grant you are so talented!

kstrack said...

all I can say is AWESOME! oh and when can I move in! :)

Troy & Emily said...

That is CRAZY cool! Great Job Grant! Troy and I are very impressed!
-The Gerbernators =)