Thursday, March 25, 2010

Oops!

I was trying to edit my Friends list, and as you may have noticed I deleted them ALL. Crap. I will try and get everything up again, but that is going to be a very difficult task. More update to come. I was inspired last night at GNO to try to potty train Griffin. Well I took him to pick out some big boy undies, and some prize toys he can get when he goes. Any other tips would be greatly appreciated. I got home from the store put him in the undies and he went potty in them and says" No Mommy! I want diaper!" I had him sit on the potty for a while and then asked what he wanted to wear and he told me underwear. So maybe that's a good thing?

5 comments:

kstrack said...

I read tons of books about using the potty and such with my girls, the library has a bunch!

angela said...

He can do it! Have him watch Sid while sitting on the potty...

Jill said...

Sounds like a good thing to me. Good luck!

Shannon Ireland said...

The joys of potty training. It is a fun thing to do! I think you are doing good. Really they just have to figure it out on their own. It will amaze you when he'll all of a sudden get it.

Amber Volle said...

Devote a few days to it. Have him sit on the potty every 20 - 30 minutes and see what happens. Jordan would have accidents to so I decided to keep her completely naked. Kids typically won't go unless there's something on their bum. We had 2 1/2 naked days and that did the trick. If it becomes an emotional battle, let it go for a few days and try again.