A few weeks ago Grant and I decided we would watch Lost...We started out by getting one disk every couple of days and that was fine. But then Grant made the mistake of discovering we could watch EVERY episode on the Internet and wouldn't have to wait for the next disk. needless to say with the help of ABC.com, and Les letting us borrow Season 3 we are ALL caught up with every one else. And I might add we are both COMPLETELY addicted. We just got caught up on Monday and Grant is already going through withdrawals wondering how every one has waited each week for a new episode. Luckily another one is on tomorrow:) We have so many questions, and are excited that now at Sunday dinners we can be in the loop on what happened this week on LOST.
3 comments:
Hooray!!! Isn't it a great show?!?!? You can't help but get hooked. Jon and I used to stay up WAY too late trying to catch up before season 3 started. It's one of our best memories. :-) Can't wait to start talking Lost with you!
I hope so excited that you guys are into Lost and all caught up! It's so good - it's like an addiction!
Can you believe they are making us wait a month for a new episode????? We are all so addicted they can do anything to us and we will all watch when it comes back on! :)
Post a Comment