Shea tagged me this time... :0
How long have you been together?
We dated for almost 2 years in High School and have been married for just over 2 years
Who eats more?
Grant, he's a boy what more can I say:)
Who said "I love you" first?
Grant did, he doesn't remember but he said it in High School
Who is taller?
Grant
Who sings better?
Grant says me...But I don't know about that!
Who is smarter?
I think Grant is.
Who does the laundry?
I do for the most part, if I have had a bad day Grant will do it for me.
Who does the dishes?
We switch off, it depends on who is playing with Griffin at the time
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Grant, I hate to be by the window.
Who pays the bills?
Grant
Who mowes the lawn?
grant, he takes pride in his work
Who cooks dinner?
I do for the most part, but I don't mind
Who drives when your together?
Grant does, I will get out of driving any time I can
Who is more stubborn?
definitely me
Who's parents do you see the most?
We switch off every other Sunday
Who kissed who first?
Grant kissed me after we went and saw A Walk To Remember in the Dollar Theater
Who proposed?
grant did at the Conference Center...I didn't believe him when he asked me
Who is more sensitive?
I think we are the same.
Who has more friends?
We have the same friends.
Who has more siblings?
grant
Who wears the pants?
Neither of us.
I tag...whoever wants to do this! It's kind of fun!
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Tagged Again
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment