Yesterday I took Griffin to his 4 month Check-up. He weighed in at a whopping 16.5 pounds which is the 77%, and he is 26 inches long which is the 85%. WOW! We love having Griffin in our family, and love watching him learn new things. Yesterday was his first day with Rice Cereal. He really didn't know what to think about it at first. He gagged with almost each spoonful we gave him. We weren't sure if it was the Cereal or spoon...but eventually he decided it was okay and stopped gagging. So cute! This morning he did really well with it so hopefully we can start with some veggies pretty soon. I guess this picture says it all.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Griffin is 4 Months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh, yeah big boy Griffin! Way to go! You are so dang cute!
I can't believe he is 4 months! Time is definately speeding up. He is, by the way, adorable!
How freaking adorable! lOVE THAT FACE!
Becks, this boy looks SO MUCH like you! I can't even believe it! He's adorable!
He is such a cute kid! Rice cereal YUCK! I am totally with him on that one... my girls would never eat it. Well I am officially caught up on your blog, yay! I don't know why it took me so long to find it! But I love it and it is so cute.
Becki, Griffin is so adorable! I'm glad I came across your blog...How are you doing?
Post a Comment