Friday, May 30, 2008

Mommy's Little Helper

i had to make a post about this because it is SO cute! When We are at the computer with Griff, he always likes to grab the Keyboard. So Grant took one of our old ones and made it usable to Griff. So now when we are at the computer this is what we do...I love Griff to pieces. He loves to make us smile and especially laugh. I just can't get enough.

7 comments:

kstrack said...

Old Keyboards make the best toys!

angela said...

We need one of those for Lindsay desperately! Great idea

Kabammi said...

He must be a Rane or something...pretty soon he will be rendering stuff like mad!

Amber said...

Your little boy is so cute! I can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!

Roxanne said...

He is stinkin' adorable. I love how babies get enthralled by the oddest things!

Ashley said...

What a cute little boy! It makes me so excited to have one! Less than 4 months now till he comes.

mindi said...

Griffin you are so cute! You are destined to grow up working at the computer!