A couple weeks ago we got to go visit my sister and her family in Kentucky, and meet my new niece Ashley Anne. I am so mad at myself though because in the midst of all the fun that we were having, I failed to get at least one picture with her. LAME! We had so much fun and just wish that we could have stayed longer!
This is Griffin "helping" me pack for the trip. He loved taking out the clothes that I put in.
Grant put Finding Nemo on his Zune, The attention lasted for about 15 minutes. But it was a good 15 minutes:-)
During our Layover in MN Griffin loved playing with these things. Maybe I should get him one?
Griffin LOVED watching the planes come in and out.
On Saturday morning we went to Keenland (Race track) for breakfast and to look at the horses. Don't worry everyone I didn't die. I took some Benadryl, I got very sleepy:)
Grant played a game with Brittany, and the kids got these cool little horses just for playing. The guy in charge was nice enough to give Griffin one too.
The group out at the track....Ashley is asleep in the stroller. Griffin and Lindsay both got really excited whenever a horse ran past. It was really fun to watch.
Grandma Rox and grandpa James thought it would be fun for us to go to GaddyTown...on them. Boy were they right! Thanks mom and dad! (Gaddy Town is like Chuckie Cheese, but WAY better)
At church on Sunday Griffin got a tootsie pop from my sisters bishop. He LOVED it. I probably should have waited to give it to him though. He was an absolute mess!
We had so much fun with everyone, and are REALLY excited to see them again for Thanksgiving in a few weeks. We love you Bylunds!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Lexington Fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
How fun! I am glad that you were able to go and see Ang and her family.
Hooray for fun times! Glad we get to do it again in 3 weeks!!! Thanks for sending the pics.
YEAH!!!! Pictures from KY. I need a copy of the one in the pink car. What cute children and of course grandchildren I have. Lucky me!!!!
Gma-Rox
looks like a fun trip, you look just like your sister! griff is SO cute, i cant believe how big he is.
Becki it is so fun to see you and Grant! Wow what an adorable little boy you have. So what is your family up to? Where do you live? Well tell Grant hi it sure has been a long time. I'll keep checking your posts it's sure fun to keep in touch with everyone.
HEY BECK! So cute! I love Griffin! We need to play again soon. Let me know when you can! Love ya!
Post a Comment