Well, I decided it was time to post pictures of my sweet little Lion. (Better late than never i guess...)Griffin and his cousin Cassidy. She was an adorable Super Girl with awesome red boots. Griffin loves her so much!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Halloween
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
We can't wait to see that little Griffster!
Oh my goodness, he's the cutest lion I've ever seen...so adorable!
That is a really cute lion you have.
Oh my gosh! How adorable! And he's getting so big! I miss you guys...have a great Thanksgiving!
Echo to the comments about the CUTEST Lion EVER! Sophy would have fallen at his feet if she were there to see him (probably would have done that anyway, it seems to happen alot).
-The Gerbernators =)
He is so cute!!!
oh he is SO cute, the supergirl is adorable too. i love halloween.
Post a Comment