Saturday, December 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Griffin!

Yes yes, once again i am WAY behind on posting. On November 8th Griffin turned 1! Yes that is right my baby is 1. We had so much fun celebrating.

Griffin and Grandma Great.


My friend Shannon helped me make Griffin's cake. IT was really fun and I think it turned out GREAT! Thanks Shannon!



This is Pete, aunt Kabammi and her Dwight bought this for Griff and all of his cousins LOVED it. Sometimes Griff lounges out on him while we watch some Super Why.



Birthday Boy



Bracken and Griffin are cool dudes in their shades
Thanks to all of our family and friends who made Griffin's special day so fun!

7 comments:

Ange said...

I can't believe he is already one. He sure is a cute boy.

Roxanne said...

He's so adorable! Looks like birthday number 1 was a success.

Tashina said...

I can't believe that he is one already! I guess that means it has been WAY too long since I have seen you! He is so blasted cute!

melynda said...

happy birthday griffin!

Cherice said...

Cute!!! What a sweetie. We need to have a play date!! Call Me!! 801-803-8655

Michelle said...

I haven't talked to you in awhile! Just thought i'd say hi and i'm so glad i came across your blog! cute family!

Jennifer said...

Hey Becki! Do you need me to watch Griffin for a bit so you can update your blog? :-)