I do to and I feel like a hypocrite. It may be a brief update with pictures, but I will try to update you as best I can.... Here Goes
Back in November I had my 24th birthday and this is what I got...I was so excited. It made my day
Then for Thanksgiving my sister and her WAY FUN family came to Utah. We had so much fun with them. We did some bowling, and since they haven't been here for Christmas for a while we decided to celebrate while they were here. We did our yearly tradition on "Christmas Eve" to draw names and go to the mall to buy $10 gifts for the person we drew. This year it was SO much fun since the cousins got to draw for each other too. Lindsay drew Griffin's name and this is her giving him kisses while he was opening presents.
The whole time they were here there was lots of games and family fun.
Griffin and Lindsay had fun playing roll the ball with Angela
Aunt Kabammi and Rebs got to play with Brittany's new games that she got for Christmas from Griffin. So fun!
And where could you find Griffin? Oh of course! In the basket reading. griffin LOVES books and he just cannot get enough.
We loved having the Bylunds here with us! And while they were here I even got to make a VERY special announcement that I am pregnant...due in August!. I was excited to tell them because With Griffin I had to do it over the phone. But with baby number 2 the whole family was there!
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Don't You hate it when people don't update?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hooray for 2 more months and we'll be there again! Man, it will be hard to top how much fun we had. Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment