Thursday, April 2, 2009

Catch up part 2


I was feeling really well with the pregnancy....for like one week! Then i got so miserable and sick. I won't bore you with the gory details.
Christmas was fun, we got to spend Christmas Eve with Grant's family at G-ma and G-pa's house for dinner, program, and white elephant games. It was a special night especially for our family because it was the last time we were ALL able to get together before Grandma passed away. Unfortunately since I was sick my brain turned off and we didn't get any pictures. On Christmas morning we headed to the Rane home to spend the morning and talk to Grant's brother Jason who is on his mission. After the Rane Christmas we headed over to the Rawlings home for the rest of the festivities. We played the annual dollar game where if we guess what the gift is you get a dollar...This was the first year I have ever won! I usually lose hard core.



I did get this cute picture of Griffin from my mom. He decided to drink the dollar bills that were in the cup. HE knows the good stuff when he sees it.

0 comments: