I had gone shopping with one of my friends so I had the car seat inside. Griffin LOVED it! He would watch his Curious George sitting in it. What a cute boy
Classic dishwasher picture
The last two pics are just fun. Griffin always has to lean forward and say cheese when we get the camera out. I have some way cute video I will have to try and put on here too. Oh ya and if you were wondering we are having a BOY! Griffin will have a baby brother in a little over 4 months now.....Updates still to come The belly picture, Pictures of Griffin's new room, and videos! I will keep up to date now that I am feeling so great.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Randoms
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I think I've died and gone to heaven! Thanks for updating. Griffin is definitely one of the cutest boys on the planet! I loved the car seat picture. One of my friends had a picture on her blog of her 2 kids strapped into their carseats while watching tv. That's how her husband had been babysitting them while she was away. Funny! Love you!
Yah! Updates!!! Happy day! Griffin is getting to be such a big boy! It's crazy how fast they grow! Also, yah for baby boy number two. I have two nephews and they are the best! Yah for brothers!!!
congrats on the pregnancy and another baby boy! so fun! its good that you're feeling better. that's my worst fear about being prego again is that i'll be so sick and not know how to still function as a mom to caid!
I am so glad to see a new post and hear that you are feeling much better! I had that morning sickness too and it was horrible. I had it over Christmas the year I was pregnant and it was miserable! That will be fun that Griffin will have a brother so close in age, they will be good buddies.
So cute! I am glad you are back! Jimmy and Griffin need to play!
Such cute pics of Griffin! Congrats on the new baby on his way!
Yea!! Look at your cute blog! Griffin is the cutest!!
Post a Comment