Tuesday, April 1, 2008

griffin is getting so big!



My little Griff is getting so big i can hardly believe it. We figured out last week that he knows haw to roll over but chooses not to. I guess he's stubborn like his mom.:)My sister came up for a couple f weeks and we had a blast. Griffin absolutely loves his cousins. When we would come home after a day of playing Griff would go through withdrawals. We can't wait for 3 months to pass by so we can see them again. While they were here Griffin was able to experience a lot of things. We went on an Easter egg hunt (grant would only put the eggs that Griffin could pick up into his basket, and some guy threw a bunch in for him) we went swimming for the first time, and just hung out a lot with the fam. Here are some pics of Griff and his Kentucky Cousins. I have some pictures of all the festivities, except they are on my mom's computer. i will have to post those later. Happy late Easter!

6 comments:

Roxanne said...

Oh the pics are so adorable! I love it!

Jennifer said...

Love the background on here Becki! :-) Cute baby boy! Griff and Jimmy are going to have so much fun together when they get a little older.

angela said...

We miss you! Can't wait to hang out again! Cute backdrop!

kstrack said...

what a cute new layout! and what a cute baby! If he gets any cuter, I might want another baby! :)

Nicole said...

That picture of Griffin is now my favorite! He's just getting cuter and cuter! I miss you! I hope mommy-life is agreeing with you!

mindi said...

OH so cute!!! I love little Griff!