Saturday, May 10, 2008

All About Griffin



My little boy is already 6 months old! Time has gone by SO fast I can hardly believe it! I took him to Dr. Doug on Thursday for his shots, and he did pretty well. griffin now weighs in at 19 lbs. which is in the 77%. And he is 27 1/2 inches long. Which is 88%. What a cute little chunk! Some recent things for Griff are:
He figured out that by rolling he can get to things that he wants. So now he rolls all the time. It was sad on Thursday because he would roll onto his belly and cry because his legs hurt from his shots so I would have to roll him back over. He would just roll back onto is belly. That was our day.
Griffin had one tooth break through this week and the next one is pushing it's way through right now. Man I thought he drooled a lot before!
Today instead of saying bababa, he said dadada. AWESOME!
We are trying to get him to eat his greens, but every time that we try he decides it is time to go pooh.
Anyway we love little Griff so much! I don't know what life would be like without him!

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

Those pictures are adorable! I love chunky babies.

Tashina said...

Beck! I can't believe that he is 6 months old already! That means it has been too long since we got together... Let's do it again! I am not tending anymore, and it is finally warm outside!

Roxanne said...

He is the cutest chunker ever and I love it!

kstrack said...

Chunky Babies are the best! :)

Such a fun age of discovery and mobility!

** tip from another mom**
I use heating pads on low with a blanket between the baby and the heating pad and lay them on their tummy with it on their legs, the soreness goes away much quicker, this also works great at nap time. Put it on 10 min before nap time and then turn it off, the heat helps them sleep better with the achy spots... anyway like I always say he is too cute!

angela said...

I love my little Griff - Wish I could give him a great big kiss to make him feel better! Great pictures!

hotlasagna said...

He's a stud! When is he old enough to come stay with his uncle Jon!?!

Nicole said...

I can't believe he is 6 months already! Time flies too quickly, huh? Well, he's a cutie, that's for sure. I miss ya! Have a great day! :o)