Friday, May 30, 2008

A Memorial Day Birthday Bash!

So last weekend was my mom's birthday...I won't say which one, but it was a big one:) We were able to go up to Bear Lake for her birthday since it was Memorial Day weekend also. I thought that it would be fun to invite a couple of my mom's close friends to come up as a surprise....It was so hard to keep it a secret from her for over a month! Especially since I can never wait to give Grant his gifts, or anyone else for that matter. But I did keep it a secret and it ended up being a total surprise. YES! We had such a fun weekend. We played games galore, and I improved my dart skills quite a bit. Thanks for the fun weekend Mom and Dad we love you! Maybe next time it will be warm enough to at least go to the beach. here are a few pictures of our fun weekend.

This is our view coming out of Logan canyon into bear Lake...So Pretty!


My cute mom and dad



Grandma Rox and Penny


Me and Griff having a ball...


Happy Birthday Mom!


Griffin even got into the Frenzy!

3 comments:

grandma rox said...

Thanks for the fun weekend. It was great!!!!! IT'S GREAT TO BE 40. :)

LOVE YOU,
MOM

angela said...

Sorry we missed it . . . Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Maybe I'll let you plan my next "big" birthday so we can go to the cabin. :-) You look great BTW.

Roxanne said...

Yah for your mom that is my name twin! Happy Birthday Rox!