Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I stand corrected

i stumbled on the Twilight trailer today, and i am afraid that nicole was right. he is perfect for this role. check it out!

6 comments:

{We Are The Wade's} said...

Oh my Gosh I know!!!I saw this preview on someones blog while I was blog stalking! I stared reading the first one again cause I got so excited!!

Kabammi said...

I don't agree...I'm not liking this...nope not at all.

Tashina said...

Ya, I definitely agree! I was totally skeptical, but I love him now!!

The Holt's said...

Becki--
I saw your blog on facebook! I love that book.....AND THE MOVIE looks great too! I'm excited to see it!
-Kristie

angela said...

Yeah, I'm actually excited for the movie. Have you checked out her new book Host? I'm somewhere in the 30's on the hold list at the library. Aghhh!

Leib Family said...

OH MAN!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!