For all of you who have read Twilight (Which i am sure most of you have)I was looking at the website and the casting of the movie, and I found disappointment. Robert Pattinson aka Cedric Diggory in the Harry Potter films will be playing Edward. Not a good match in my opinion. I think they did a pretty good job casting the rest of the roles. I guess it is a tough job to find the perfect Edward, maybe even impossible. I guess i will just have to wait for the movie to see if I am right or wrong. What do you think?

Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Disappointment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ya I thought the same thing when they first announced it, maybe he will be better looking when he's in the movie, cause I don't think he's very cute!
That is exactly what I thought as well, but I am hoping he might look more the part now that he is older.
I am really not sure I want to see the movie anyway since after reading the books it is sure to be a big disappointment (they always are if you read the book first). :)
But who knows maybe hey will make him into the dream boat the Edward is, they make average girls gorgeous all the time! lol
I was reading online that the movie is going to be different from the book so who knows what to expect! Maybe he'll be able to pull it off??? They should have waited a few years so Griffin could do it - he's sure to be a dreamboat!
Sorry, but I think he's perfect for the role. To each his own, I guess. :o)
Ya, I've heard alot of people say they are unhappy with Edward's casting. I'm not sure yet -I think the pale skin is fitting but besides that I'm not sure. I'll to wait to see the movie to let you know!
Post a Comment