Monday, April 28, 2008

sun burnt

it's official...i am sun burnt. the first one of the year. a couple of my friends and i went for a walk, it was such a beautiful day! after our walk we decided to stop at the park for a little bit so the older kids could play for a little bit. i was so concerned about griff getting sun burnt i spent the time covering him up so that he wouldn't. well i forgot one thing. ME! i forgot how easily i burnt especially at the beginning of the year. my arms are fried i have raccoon eyes, and i couldn't take my normal "nighttime bath" because it hurt so bad. sunburn or not, i am so excited for tomorrow. it is supposed to be even warmer than it was today! (but a bit windy so we will see) i love being able to take griff outside, we will have a fun summer i can already tell. HURRAY!

2 comments:

JaNae said...

Hey Becki - I know what you mean, I got the sunburn too! I couldn't believe it! Taylor got burned on his arms and I felt so terrible, luckily Corbin didn't really get burned, he just tanned. Have a great day!

kstrack said...

oooh the worst sunburn of the season is the first one in spring! Hope you aren't on too much pain.