Saturday, April 26, 2008

Happy Birthday?

So for grant's birthday this year we got a big surprise. We actually have had the surprise for a while I am sure, but we just recently found it since the snow just barely stopped coming. And we haven't really walked on the lawn until just recently for the same reason.
Anyway you all probably remember Grant's "Y" That he worked so hard on for our roof at Christmas time.














Well this is what we found in our lawn...




We were not too happy...we were excited to have green lawn again. Maybe that idea has gone down the toilet.








Anyway here were some of the highlights from Grant's birthday.
Grant was playing with his table decorations. This time they were little Construction guys and grant thought it would be fun to do some "remodeling" of their bodies.


I don't know if "Appropriate would be the right word, but this one is one of the more appropriate pictures of his creation.


Then the fun was taken outside.




Griffin was even able to have some fun. We put him in the "Johnny Jumper" Griff really didn't know what to think but I think this next time he will know what to do a little better.
Grant really did have a good birthday, we even got to get together with ALL of his cousins for a big dinner. Thanks everybody! We love you all.

3 comments:

kstrack said...

lol, Grant is so funny I can totally picture him going through the creative process from setting up scenes to "changing" them. I know I have said it a million times but Griffin is the cutest!

angela said...

So, remember how I hate it when I don't look at my calendar for long periods of time . . . Sorry we forgot!!!! Happy Bday Uncle Grant!

Troy & Emily said...

Happy B-day Grant!