This has to be my new favorite recipe...One, because it is so easy, and two because it tastes so healthy. All you do is Put some chicken into your Crockpot with a bottle of BBQ Sauce and let it cook for 4-6 hours on med. Or 6-8 hours on high. after it is cooked I like to put it on a yummy salad loaded with everything, (This last weekend we even put it on top of Rice and tortilla for our own Cafe Rio type of salad.) Like I said this meal is really YUMMY and really EASY.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
sounds yummy!
Oh, that does sound good! I have a recipe similar to that..it's like cafe rio pork, and it's easy and yummy...put a pork loin in the c-pot with 1 cup brown sugar and 1 cup salsa and cook it for six hours and eat it in a salad or in a tortilla. I cant wait to try the chicken! Wow I'm hungry!
I love easy, yummy recipes - thanks! Keep them coming!
Post a Comment